Wednesday 2 May 2012

God's shattered pieces


 Angels caged in love


Fists and blisters, insults, sarcasm and insidious comments
Your head supports my heavy foot of hatred
I offer my hand to your drowning eyes
With love you peer up from beaten blue spheres
Broken to the ground, you reach to the only hand offered
Your ego drained, your self imaged shattered.
I revel in the comfort that you feel undeserving of love from elsewhere
I have you captured in my cage of loathing
Love is never something we could be making
yet
Your love is mine forever for the taking
 










Picked up like a torn rag from the gutter
I wipe the blood from your eyes
Screeching from your scratches, as I treat your wounds
Time and time again I chase after you as you run from me in fear
Surely I cannot mean well, you have never deserved well
My intentions thrown aside, Life has taught you that everything comes at a price
And hope carries the fanciest tag
Your wounds heal slowly
Music fill your ears and laughter breaks your high walls.
Love has been shown in unrelenting fashion
It awakanes a love in  you
Your wings healed and scars removed
You soar away to claim your place in heaven
to co-create like only angels can
Leaving me sobbing and alone
Your love will never be mine for the making


 An after thought


Regardless of religious beliefs, philosophical and moral standpoints, mankind has one thing in common – The human experience on Earth.

It is indisputable that the most complex and intelligent activity on this planet is the existence and interaction of human beings, another irrefutable fact is that the depth of this experience reaches its peak in the manifestation of love. 

It can therefore be derived that any action which does not contribute to a better understanding of this is inferior in nature and wasting of this opportunity we have all been presented.

Harlows Monkeys

Even though these experiments were horrific. He managed to prove that the single most important thing for our survival is the feeling of comfort and inter connectedness











No comments:

Post a Comment